Continuing to highlight my fascination with street art of all kinds, here are photos I took in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil. For more from Brazil, check out my street art collections for Curitiba, Florianópolis, Recife and Olinda, Salvador da Bahia, and various other locations.[embed-google-photos-album link=” Subjects: Photos, Street Art, Tourism (Places)
- Analyzing My Appalachian Trail Thru-Hike — Expenses and Statistics
- Hiking the Appalachian Trail: Getting the Best Mobile Phone Service
- A One Day, DIY Motorbike Trip in Vang Vieng
- Three Weeks in Northern Laos: An Itinerary and Budget Breakdown
- Getting from Huay Xai or Luang Namtha to Chiang Mai (Laos to Thailand)
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.