Continuing to highlight my fascination (obsession?) with street art of all kinds, here are photos I took in El Salvador. I found it a fairly rich source, especially the cities along the “ruta de las flores.” I only spent an afternoon in the capitol, San Salvador, but didn’t see a lot there. Most large cities are a good source so perhaps I was just in the wrong areas or was too busy to notice.[embed-google-photos-album link=” Subjects: Photos, Street Art, Tourism (Places)
- Analyzing My Appalachian Trail Thru-Hike — Expenses and Statistics
- Hiking the Appalachian Trail: Getting the Best Mobile Phone Service
- A One Day, DIY Motorbike Trip in Vang Vieng
- Three Weeks in Northern Laos: An Itinerary and Budget Breakdown
- Getting from Huay Xai or Luang Namtha to Chiang Mai (Laos to Thailand)
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.