Continuing to highlight my fascination (obsession?) with street art of all kinds, here are photos I took in Bolivia. I didn’t find as many as in some other South American countries and the quality wasn’t quite as good either but here are the ones I managed to capture.[embed-google-photos-album link=” Subjects: Street Art, Tourism (Places)
- Analyzing My Appalachian Trail Thru-Hike — Expenses and Statistics
- Hiking the Appalachian Trail: Getting the Best Mobile Phone Service
- A One Day, DIY Motorbike Trip in Vang Vieng
- Three Weeks in Northern Laos: An Itinerary and Budget Breakdown
- Getting from Huay Xai or Luang Namtha to Chiang Mai (Laos to Thailand)
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.